The tasks of the project management Department
- Develop integrated plan to deal with the submitted project, whether physically or chronologically through timetables, follow up the work, send reports and studies.
- Manage Meetings and define the strategies of the submitted project.
- providing technical and engineering advice for all the formations and entities entrusted in the project ,depending on the study and analysis of the project.
- prepare Feasibility and technical study.
- Study approved plans and BOQ.
- Study the Contractors’ offers.
Technical Audit section
- Assurance the Validate of the documents provided by the Contractors.
- Audit and review all the schemes and plans of the project.
- Audit and review the work- system of the project.
- Plans for developing the working system in the office.
- using innovative and creative systems to do business faster and more accurate.
- Study applicant engineers’ resumes and give comprehensive recommendations on them.